What Exactly is $TRUST? The New Meme Coin to Explode
As the cryptocurrency market continues to heat up, many traders are looking for ways to get their hands on the next big crypto. One coin that has been lately getting a lot of attention is TRUST (TRUST), which has dramatically jumped more than 1,500% in the past 24 hours. So, without further ado, in this article we’ll dive into this new amazing coin.
What is TRUST Meme Coin?
TRUST (TRUST) is now the talk of the town due to its alarming returns since launch.
Its website states,
“$TRUST or Stay Poor.”
“The goal of $Trust is to be the worlds biggest ponzi. SBF and co is no match for us.”
- Community Powered: The $TRUST team is constantly working to improve the token and community experience by creating the greatest ponzi known to man.
- Rewards: Rewards to active community members on Twitter and Telegram.
- Safe & Secure: Anti-whale and anti-bot measures to ensure a fair distribution of $TRUST.
|Download App for Android||Download App for iOS|
“No team tokens. No bullshit. Just Trust.”
93% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity, LP tokens were burnt and contract is renounced meaning that the remaining 7% of the supply will be used CEX listings.
Trust the ponzi or stay poor mf. There will be a 15/15 tax at the start lowered to 0 so Jared falls for our ponzi kek.
Tax at the start will be used for marketing purposes only.
There is only a little information about TRUST so far. BTCC will keep you updated with the coin’s further price prediction soon.
BTCC Starter Rewards