You can now link your MetaMask wallet to BTCC!
We are excited to announce that the web version of BTCC now allows users to link their MetaMask wallets. MetaMask users can bind their wallets to their BTCC accounts in a matter of minutes and immediately start using it for express login, deposit, and buying cryptocurrencies. Users who link their Ethereum MetaMask wallet address for the first time can also earn a 20 USDT coupon reward!
What is a MetaMask Wallet?
MetaMask is a free web and mobile crypto wallet that allows users to buy, store, and swap cryptocurrencies, interact with the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem, and host a growing array of decentralized applications (dApps). In 2023, MetaMask released new features such as allowing users to buy cryptocurrency using bank transfers (ACH transfer in the USA and SEPA in Europe) and to cash-out using PayPal. It is currently one of the most widely used crypto applications in the world, with over 30 million users globally.
1) How do I link my MetaMask wallet?
(Linking is only available on BTCC’s website at the moment.)
1. Click the MetaMask icon on the login window.
2. Your MetaMask account window will appear. Select the account (address), signature, etc. that you want to link with.
3. Verify your BTCC account using your mobile number or email. Each BTCC account can only be linked to one MetaMask wallet address. If the mobile number or email you entered has already been registered, you will be prompted to sign in with your password.
4. Verify by requesting a MetaMask signature.
5. You will be logged in once your MetaMask wallet is linked successfully.
2) How do I deposit using my MetaMask wallet?
(Only supports ETH at the moment.)
1. Link your MetaMask wallet, select transfer ETH
2. Your MetaMask account window will appear. Complete the transfer there.