New listings: FLOW, NEO, WAVES & ENS Quarterly Futures
FLOW (Flow), NEO (Neo), WAVES (Waves) & ENS (Ethereum Name Service) are available for trading on BTCC
We are excited to announce that we have listed four new futures contracts on BTCC:
You can now trade the above newly-added futures with 50x leverage on our app and web. See more details on the futures contract specifications.
FLOW (Flow) – Blockchain designed for Web3 apps without compromising UX
What is FLOW?
- FLOW is a native token of the Flow network, which is a blockchain initially designed to solve the technology problems that the developers of CryptoKitties, a hugely popular cat trading game, encountered with the Ethereum network.
- From there onwards, the fast and developer-friendly Flow network becomes an ideal space for developers to design Web3 apps without compromising UX.
- The coin is currently ranked 29th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $2.4 billion.
- FLOW price saw a massive rally going from the $1.80 level to above the $2.5 region two weeks ago.
- The surge was attributed to the news of Meta announcing the FLOW blockchain to be its official partner to host NFTs.
- FLOW is trading well above the $2.6 level. However, it is noted that the RSI is going below 50, suggesting the bears might be around the corner. Set up a price alert to stay notified of Flow’s latest prices.
NEO (Neo) – Ethereum of China
What is NEO?
- NEO is the crypto that powers NEO, a decentralized applications (Dapps) platform founded by Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang.
- Originally known as Antshares, this project was considered the first public blockchain in China when it was launched in 2014.
- Because of its huge similarity with Ethereum, Neo is often known as the “Ethereum of China”.
- The coin is currently ranked 63rd on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $714 million.
- NEO traded in the red below $10 in June, and now it is staying well above the $11 level. Go long/short on NEO with 50x leverage.
WAVES (Waves) – Energy-efficient platform to launch crypto tokens
What is WAVES?
- Unique and eco-friendly, the Waves blockchain is designed to allow users to create and launch their own crypto tokens without the need for complex smart contract programming, and WAVES is the native token of the blockchain.
- The coin is currently ranked 71st on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $569 million.
- The Waves blockchain’s primer stablecoin Neutrino (USDN) lost its peg to the dollar in April 2022. As a result, WAVES plummeted from the $23 level to the current $6 level.
- WAVES is currently trading in the green above the $5.90 level. Monitor its trend with our market watch widget.
ENS (Ethereum Name Service) – Phonebook of the Blockchain
What is ENS?
- The Ethereum Name Service, developed by a team of 9 developers, is a decentralized, open, and extensible naming system that works with the Ethereum blockchain, and ENS is the governance token of the system.
- The system is designed to match names that are readable by humans, such as ‘kristen.lcs’, with names that are readable by machines, such as wallet addresses, transaction IDs, etc.
- Users can create their own address names, such as ‘YourName.ETH’, which makes crypto transfer easier and more accurate without the difficulty of dealing with long and complex addresses.
- The coin is currently ranked 120th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $269 million.
- ENS domain name sales have been surging since the second quarter of 2022. ENS just announced that a total of 2 million domain names were registered, with 1 million of those names created in just 3.5 months.
- Thanks to the surge in domain name sales, ENS rallied from its all-time low of $7.40 on 14 June to the current $15 level.
- Analysts are predicting that ENS would sustain this rally and could reach $22 in a year. Are you bullish on ENS too? Go long with 50x leverage.
Click to register or scan the below QR code to download the BTCC app: