New listings: ATOM, BSV, AXS, and ETC Quarterly Futures
Cosmos (ATOM), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Axie Infinity Shards (AXS), and Ethereum Classic (ETC) are available for trading on BTCC
We are excited to announce that we have listed 4 new futures contracts on BTCC:
You can now trade the above newly-added futures with 50x leverage on our app and web. See more details on the futures contract specifications.
ATOM – Pioneer in interoperability
What is ATOM?
- ATOM is dubbed the ‘Internet of blockchains‘ by its founding team as it aims to tackle the issue of interoperability with other cryptocurrencies, i.e. the ability to communicate between different applications and projects.
- ATOM is a pioneer in this regard—the Cosmos ecosystem is a blockchain system where each block can scale and interact with each other.
- The coin is currently ranked 28 on CoinGeckgo, with a market cap of over $3 billion.
Upcoming Event – HackAtom Seoul 2022
- Cosmos will launch its first in-person hackathon since 2019, HackATOM Seoul, in Seoul, South Korea from 29 to 31 July 2022. As the event is fast approaching, it has recently created a lot of buzz in the community.
- ATOM’s price is above $10, its highest level in close to two months. Will this hackathon help push the price further? Go long on ATOM with 50x leverage.
BSV – a fork of a fork of Bitcoin
What is BSV?
- Did you know BSV is the result of a fork of Bitcoin Cash, which was a fork of the original Bitcoin?
- The creation of BSV is meant to improve Bitcoin, enabling faster transaction speeds and higher scalability. For comparison, BSV can handle 300 transactions per second on average, while Bitcoin can only process 3-7 transactions per second.
- The coin is ranked 52 on CoinGeckgo, with a market cap of over $1.1 billion.
The rise and fall of BSV
- There was a time when BSV and BTC were compared fiercely with one another, but BSV has gradually lost its shine in the crypto universe.
AXS – Token of the play-to-earn (P2E) game Axie Infinity
What is AXS?
- Axie Infinity is a non-fungible token-based play-to-earn (P2E) online video game launched in 2018, and AXS is Axie Infinity’s native token built on the Ethereum network.
- With the popularity of metaverse increasing, Axie Infinity is getting a lot of hype as its play-to-earn game has been a big hit, reaching an all-time high of 2.7 million active players in November 2021.
- AXS is currently ranked 45 on CoinGeckgo, with a market cap of over $1.4 billion.
All about Ethereum Classic
What is ETC?
- ETC is the native cryptocurrency of Ethereum Classic, a blockchain project that started in 2016 due to a hack of The DAO.
- The original blockchain was then divided into two separate networks. The new network inherits the Ethereum name and uses ETH or Ether. The old one, known as Ethereum Classic, uses ETC.
- The coin is currently ranked 25 on CoinGeckgo, with a market cap of over $3.3 billion.
The only proof-of-work smart contract platform?
- ETH will be switching from a proof-of-work (PoW) mechanism to a proof-of-stake (PoS) model this year. Once it happens, ETC will become the only proof-of-work smart contract platform on the market. Will this change trigger a soar in ETC’s price? Monitor its trend with our free price alert tool.
Click to register or scan the below QR code to download the BTCC app: