New listings: NEAR, APE, ALGO & FTM Quarterly Futures
NEAR (NEAR Protocol), APE (ApeCoin), ALGO (Algorand) & FTM (Fantom) are available for trading on BTCC
We are excited to announce that we have listed four new futures contracts on BTCC:
You can now trade the above newly-added futures with 50x leverage on our app and web. See more details on the futures contract specifications.
NEAR (NEAR Protocol) – dApp platform built for developers
What is NEAR?
- NEAR Protocol is a decentralized development platform with a layer-one blockchain, providing a user-friendly environment for developers to build decentralized applications (dapps), and NEAR is a native token of the blockchain.
- With the slogan ‘Reimagine your world’, NEAR is designed to empower developers to invent and explore new experiences through simple, secure, and scalable technology.
- When fully deployed, NEAR can process up to approximately 100,000 transactions per second.
- The coin is currently ranked 22nd on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $4 billion.
- The coin has been on an uptrend since 27 Jul and has risen from the $3.74 level to around $5.40.
- NEAR Protocol will be launching its NEARCON 2022 during 11-14 Sep in Lisbon, Portugal, which is a get-together for developers to discuss NEAR & Web3 ecosystem. With the event fast approaching, will the token continue its uptrend or even soar to new highs? Monitor its trend with our free price alert tool.
APE (ApeCoin) – The crypto that represents the NFT market
What is APE (ApeCoin)?
- ApeCoin is the native token of the Bored Ape Yacht Club ecosystem, which has the most successful and popular NFT collection on the market.
- The coin is currently ranked 34th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $2 billion.
- ApeCoin has got on a bull ride since Mid-July, surging from $5 to above the $7 level.
- The surge is mainly attributed to Gucci accepting ApeCoin through BitPay.
- Data aggregator WhaleStats showed that one of the wealthiest Ethereum whales has recently acquired 199,999 APE tokens for $1.3 million.
- The coin is now trading at around the $7 level and a lot of analysts are debating whether it will go up to $10. Bullish on the coin as well? Go long with 50x leverage.
ALGO (Algorand) – Developed to speed up transactions and improve efficiency
What is ALGO (Algorand)?
- Algorand is a decentralized blockchain platform that supports the development of a wide array of dApps, and ALGO and is native token of the blockchain.
- Algorand is able to process over 1,200 transactions per second and is looking to bring up the speed to 3,000 transactions per second soon.
- The coin is currently ranked 31st on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $2.3 billion.
- In terms of the movement in price, ALGO was one of the few coins that were unable to finish July with a massive uptick.
- In fact, the coin has been underperforming, and one of the major reasons could be attributed to the departure of its former CEO Steven Kokinos. Go short on ALGO if you think its upcoming trend is bearish.
FTM (Fantom) – A highly scalable platform for DeFi & dApps
What is FTM (Fantom)?
- Fantom is a smart contract platform providing decentralized finance (DeFi) services to developers based on a directed acyclic graph (DAG).
- It is designed to solve problems associated with smart-contract platforms, specifically transaction speed. Fantom can handle transactions in under two seconds.
- It is fast, secure, and inexpensive, making it a strong competitor for Cardano and Solana.
- The coin is currently ranked 53rd on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $954 million.
- FTM is on an uptrend, currently trading at around the $0.37 level. Despite the fact that its price has fallen by over 90% in value in the recent crypto meltdown, some analysts still believe that the coin has the potential to go up to $1 within the next year. Don’t want to miss out on any trading opportunities, monitor the trend of FTM with our free price volatility tool.
Click to register or scan the below QR code to download the BTCC app: