How to Bind a Mobile Number
BTCC Supporta year ago
1. Why do I need to bind my mobile number?
For your account security, you must bind your mobile number and email address to your BTCC account when you withdraw crypto from BTCC.
2. How to bind my mobile number on the BTCC app?
On the homepage of the BTCC app, tap the icon at the top left corner.
On the account information page, tap Security Settings.
On the Security Settings page, tap Mobile.
Please select your country code, enter your phone number, and tap Send.
Please complete the security verification and get a verification code.
Please input the verification code that is sent to your phone. Tap Confirm to bind your mobile to your BTCC account.
When you see your mobile number here, it means you have successfully bound your mobile to your account.
Q1: I am not receiving SMS verification codes.
If you are not receiving SMS verification codes, please try the following solutions:
- Clear your browser or mobile app cache (cookies/browsing history) and get a new code.
- Try to remove the ‘0’ (or add a ‘0’) in front of your mobile number and get a new code.
- Remove the area code in front of your mobile number (e.g., remove ‘1’ for US phone numbers) and get a new code.
Q2: How many accounts can I bind to my phone number?
BTCC only offers one account per person. Therefore, one mobile number can only be used to bind one account on BTCC.
If you have registered more than one account, it is recommended that you choose an account that you frequently use and keep your funds there to avoid account security issues.
Q3: What should I do if I want to change my phone number?
If you need to change your phone number, please contact our customer support via Live Chat.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ on How to bind, change, or reset your phone number.