How to login
BTCC Support5 months ago
1. Is BTCC recognised worldwide?
Founded in June 2011, BTCC is the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange based in London, UK. We are dedicated to making crypto trading reliable and accessible to everyone.
BTCC provides crypto futures trading services, offering a wide variety of contracts, including daily, quarterly, and perpetual futures. With our demo trading feature, both beginners and crypto enthusiasts can trade on BTCC with ease.
BTCC is ranked top 10 by trading volume on both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, the world's two largest crypto information platforms.
2. How to login on the BTCC app
On the homepage of the BTCC app, tap the icon at the top left corner.
In this example, we’ll show how you can login with your email address. Enter your email address and password, and tap Login to log into your account.
3. Login FAQs
Q1: I forgot my password.
On the Login/Register page, tap Forgot password?. Then enter your email address/phone number, click Get Code and enter the verification code you received. Follow the instructions on the page to reset your password.
📢 To ensure the security of your account assets, we recommend that you change your password regularly and do not disclose it to third parties.
Q2: Other login issues
Please contact our customer support via Live Chat and provide your BTCC account details and the screenshots showing that you are unable to log in.
Q3: I am not receiving SMS verification codes.
If you are not receiving SMS verification codes, please try the following solutions:
- Clear your browser or mobile app cache (cookies/browsing history) and get a new code.
- Try to remove the ‘0’ (or add a ‘0’) in front of your mobile number and get a new code.
- Remove the area code in front of your mobile number (e.g., remove ‘1’ for US phone numbers) and get a new code.
Q4: I am not receiving email verification codes.
If you are not receiving email verification codes, please try the following solutions:
- Check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Check if your email address is correct.
- Try to get a new verification code.