LUNA Classic Burn: Lucky Block (LBLOCK) to Burn Tokens Like LUNC
Scott Ryder, CEO of the Lucky Block crypto project, announced that LBLOCK supply will burn 1% of its tokens each month starting September 30, 2022, just like LUNA Classic burn.
The LBLOCK V1 price currently stands at $0.00051, an increase of more than 40% from the 2022 low of $0.00036. LBLOCK V2 price is trading at $0.0008 to $0.0009.
In the message posted to the Lucky Block Telegram Ryder stated:
Several weeks back, we finally settled on a strategy to overcome various issues and you have seen those reworked milestones of our product roadmap being delivered.
- The final piece of our near-term plan – the Ethereum bridge – will be delivered on 3rd October.
- The NFT competitions platform has been launched. We are currently working to deliver the rewards system for the NFTs you buy to enter the competition draws.
- LBLOCK is now listed on 3 major exchanges with more to follow.
- The jackpot is running daily and we have plans to fully decentralise the product as a DAO.
- We will be begin a monthly 1% burn programme on 30th September to support the LBLOCK price.
- We will have some exciting Web3 partnerships to announce.
There has been a lot of uncertainty – and dare I say FUD – hanging over the project. As always the best rebuttal is to deliver the product. To that end my team has been hard at work delivering and executing, so a special thanks to Terence and James on that and our Mods for their polite patience in dealing with an understandably at times frustrated community.
Earlier this week the LBLOCK price moved up over 30% when it was announced that the upcoming ETH bridge to allow conversion between the V1 and V2 tokens will be completed October 3rd.
BSC token LBLOCK V1 went live on PancakeSwap and project ERC20 V2 tokens went live on Gate.io, LBank, MEXC and Uniswap. They both share the same fixed maximum supply.
LUNA Classic Burn
Burning tokens to deflate the total supply of a crypto asset is very popular with investors – Terra LUNA Classic (LUNC) rose more than 100% this week after its 1.2% token burn proposal got a vote.