Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
CryptoLord CryptoLord Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1216

Is ETH higher than USDT?

I am wondering if the value of Ethereum (ETH) is currently higher than that of Tether (USDT). I want to know the relative market positions of these two cryptocurrencies.

Is ETH higher than USDT?
KimonoElegance KimonoElegance Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 913

How to find Faerin?

I'm trying to locate someone named Faerin, but I'm not sure where to start. Is there a specific way to find this person? Maybe through social media, public records, or some other method?

How to find Faerin?
JejuJoyfulHeart JejuJoyfulHeart Wed Feb 05 2025 | 6 answers 1803

Where do airdrops go on an iPhone?

I'm trying to figure out where airdrops are stored on my iPhone. I sent some files via airdrop but I can't seem to find them on my device. Where do these airdrops usually go?

Where do airdrops go on an iPhone?
Tommaso Tommaso Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 939

How do you pronounce ETH Zurich?

I would like to know the correct pronunciation of ETH Zurich. Could you please tell me how to pronounce it properly?

How do you pronounce ETH Zurich?
GyeongjuGloryDaysFestivalJoy GyeongjuGloryDaysFestivalJoy Wed Feb 05 2025 | 6 answers 1094

Is inverted hammer and shooting star same?

I don't understand this question. Could you please assist me in answering it?

Is inverted hammer and shooting star same?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users