Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
MatthewThomas MatthewThomas Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1678

How do I swap ETH to USDT in MetaMask?

I want to know how I can exchange my Ethereum (ETH) for Tether (USDT) within the MetaMask wallet. I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to make this swap.

How do I swap ETH to USDT in MetaMask?
RiderWhisper RiderWhisper Wed Feb 05 2025 | 6 answers 1179

How long can a pending transfer take?

I initiated a money transfer a few days ago, but it's still pending. I'm wondering how long it usually takes for a pending transfer to complete. Is there a standard time frame or does it vary depending on certain factors?

How long can a pending transfer take?
SsamziegangSerenadeMelodyHarmonySoul SsamziegangSerenadeMelodyHarmonySoul Wed Feb 05 2025 | 6 answers 1561

What country is FXTM?

I would like to know the country that FXTM belongs to. Could you please tell me where FXTM is located or what country it operates in?

What country is FXTM?
StormGalaxy StormGalaxy Wed Feb 05 2025 | 6 answers 1222

What happens if you nuke Caesar's Legion?

I'm wondering about the potential consequences if Caesar's Legion, a powerful faction in the post-apocalyptic world, was to be targeted and destroyed by a nuclear weapon. What would the aftermath look like?

What happens if you nuke Caesar's Legion?
KimchiQueenCharmingKiss KimchiQueenCharmingKiss Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1674

What is the price of 1 Tesla coin in India?

I am curious about the current value of 1 Tesla coin in the Indian market. I would like to know how much it costs in the local currency or equivalent value.

What is the price of 1 Tesla coin in India?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users