Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Raffaele Raffaele Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1567

Is Ethereum mainnet the same as ERC-20?

I don't understand this question. Could you please assist me in answering it?

Is Ethereum mainnet the same as ERC-20?
SeoulStyle SeoulStyle Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 753

Is fintech same as e banking?

I am trying to understand if fintech and e-banking are the same thing. I know both involve technology and financial services, but I'm not sure if they can be considered equivalent.

Is fintech same as e banking?
Silvia Silvia Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1130

Is zinc good for faucets?

I am considering using zinc for my faucets, but I'm not sure if it's a good material for this purpose. I want to know if zinc is suitable for faucets and if it has any benefits or drawbacks compared to other materials.

Is zinc good for faucets?
emma_rose_activist emma_rose_activist Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1108

What is the Ethereum key address?

I am trying to understand Ethereum and I have a question about it. I want to know what the Ethereum key address is. Can someone explain this to me?

What is the Ethereum key address?
Lucia Lucia Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1558

Do I have to tell the bank why I'm withdrawing money?

I'm planning to make a withdrawal from the bank, but I'm not sure if I need to explain the reason for doing so. I want to know if banks typically require customers to disclose why they are withdrawing funds.

Do I have to tell the bank why I'm withdrawing money?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users