Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Paolo Paolo Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1545

Is blockchain A fintech?

I'm trying to figure out if blockchain technology falls under the umbrella of fintech. I want to understand if blockchain, with its decentralized ledger system, is considered a part of the financial technology sector.

Is blockchain A fintech?
Valentino Valentino Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1098

What is the meaning of ETHR?

I've encountered the acronym ETHR and I'm wondering what it stands for. Could you please explain the meaning of ETHR to me?

What is the meaning of ETHR?
CoinMaster CoinMaster Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1698

Will XRP hit 20 dollars?

I'm wondering if XRP, the cryptocurrency, has the potential to reach a value of 20 dollars. I'm curious about the possibilities and want to know if there's a chance for it to hit this price point.

Will XRP hit 20 dollars?
KabukiPassion KabukiPassion Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1486

Can you sell goerli ETH?

I have some goerli ETH and I'm wondering if it's possible to sell them. I'm not sure about the market for goerli ETH and whether there are buyers for it. Can someone advise on this?

Can you sell goerli ETH?
Riccardo Riccardo Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1641

Does fast sync lower FPS?

I'm playing a game and noticed that when I enable fast sync, the frame rate seems to drop. I'm wondering if fast sync actually lowers the FPS, or if there's something else causing this.

Does fast sync lower FPS?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users