Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
DaeguDiva DaeguDiva Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1476

How do you get the ethereum address from the public key?

I have a public key for Ethereum, but I'm not sure how to derive the corresponding Ethereum address from it. Can someone guide me through the process of converting the public key to an Ethereum address?

How do you get the ethereum address from the public key?
CryptoDynastyLord CryptoDynastyLord Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1558

Will Ethereum hit 30k?

I'm wondering if Ethereum has the potential to reach a price of 30k. Considering its current market trends, technological advancements, and overall cryptocurrency market performance, is it possible for Ethereum to hit this milestone?

Will Ethereum hit 30k?
CoinPrince CoinPrince Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1470

Is Goerli Eth real?

I'm wondering if Goerli Eth is actually real or just a concept. I've heard about it in the context of Ethereum but I'm not sure if it has any tangible value or existence in the real world.

Is Goerli Eth real?
Eleonora Eleonora Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1066

Can you send Bitcoin to Ethereum?

I'm trying to understand if it's possible to transfer Bitcoin directly to Ethereum. I know they are two different blockchain networks, but I'm curious if there's a way to bridge them for such transactions.

Can you send Bitcoin to Ethereum?
lucas_clark_artist lucas_clark_artist Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1974

How fast is ETH transfer?

I'm wondering about the speed of Ethereum transfers. How long does it usually take for an ETH transaction to be completed? Is there a typical time frame for the transfer to go through?

How fast is ETH transfer?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users