Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
CryptoGuru CryptoGuru Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1140

Who uses XRP crypto?

I'm wondering who are the main users of XRP cryptocurrency. Is it mainly used by individuals, businesses, or maybe even financial institutions? I'd like to understand the user base of XRP.

Who uses XRP crypto?
CherryBlossomDance CherryBlossomDance Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1308

Is air a solution or a mixture?

I'm trying to understand whether air should be classified as a solution or a mixture. I'm confused about the difference between the two and how it applies to air.

Is air a solution or a mixture?
KpopStarletShineBrightnessStarlight KpopStarletShineBrightnessStarlight Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1528

How long does ERC transaction take?

I'm wondering how long it typically takes for an Ethereum Request for Comments (ERC) transaction to be processed and completed on the Ethereum blockchain network.

How long does ERC transaction take?
KimonoElegance KimonoElegance Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1278

How to buy neiro on eth?

I want to know the process of purchasing Neiro using Ethereum. I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to buy Neiro with ETH, including any specific platforms or exchanges I should use.

How to buy neiro on eth?
Giovanni Giovanni Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 655

Why is my blockchain transaction pending for 2 days?

I made a blockchain transaction two days ago, but it's still pending. I'm wondering why it's taking so long to be confirmed. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Why is my blockchain transaction pending for 2 days?