Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
SakuraDance SakuraDance Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1851

Is TRX an ERC20?

TRX, issued by the Chinese blockchain company Tron, was initially based on Ethereum's ERC-20 protocol. However, it later migrated to its own mainnet. The question is whether TRX is still considered an ERC20 token after this migration.

Is TRX an ERC20?
BitcoinBaroness BitcoinBaroness Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1038

Why is my AirDrop device not showing up?

My AirDrop device isn't appearing in the list of available devices. I'm not sure why it's not showing up when I try to use AirDrop. Can someone help me troubleshoot this issue?

Why is my AirDrop device not showing up?
Chiara Chiara Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1365

How long do ethereum transfers take?

I'm wondering how long it takes for Ethereum transfers to complete. I'm considering using ethereum for some transactions, but I need to know the average time it takes for the funds to be transferred.

How long do ethereum transfers take?
HallyuHero HallyuHero Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 994

How do I turn off AirDrop?

I want to know how to disable AirDrop on my device. I'm concerned about privacy and don't want to accidentally share files with nearby devices, so I'm looking for steps to turn off this feature.

How do I turn off AirDrop?
RainbowlitDelight RainbowlitDelight Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1411

What is the wallet address in Binance?

I'm trying to find out what my wallet address is in Binance. I need this information to receive or send cryptocurrencies, but I'm not sure where to locate it within the platform.

What is the wallet address in Binance?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users