Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Sebastiano Sebastiano Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1169

How do I know if AirDrop is on?

I want to check if AirDrop is turned on, but I'm not sure how to do it. Is there a way to quickly check the status of AirDrop on my device?

How do I know if AirDrop is on?
Nicolo Nicolo Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 670

What is the most secured crypto channel?

I'm looking for the most secured crypto channel for communication. I need a way to transmit sensitive information safely and privately, and I want to know which crypto channel provides the highest level of security.

What is the most secured crypto channel?
CharmedWhisper CharmedWhisper Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1377

What is the longest an Ethereum transaction can take?

I'm wondering how long an Ethereum transaction can possibly take to complete. I'm specifically interested in knowing the maximum duration for such a transaction.

What is the longest an Ethereum transaction can take?
SakuraFestival SakuraFestival Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1046

How long can ETH transfers take?

I'm wondering how long it generally takes for Ethereum (ETH) transfers to complete. I'm asking because I'm planning to make a transfer soon and want to know how long I should expect to wait for the transaction to go through.

How long can ETH transfers take?
CryptoVisionary CryptoVisionary Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 958

Can I withdraw money from Wise in Japan?

I'm currently in Japan and I'm wondering if it's possible to withdraw money from my Wise account here. I need to access some funds and I'm not sure if there are any restrictions or specific steps I need to follow.

Can I withdraw money from Wise in Japan?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users