How much BTC can a 4090 mine?
I'm curious to know how much Bitcoin a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card can mine. I've heard it's a powerful card and want to understand its mining capabilities.
How to receive goerli ETH?
I want to know how I can receive goerli ETH. I've heard of this testnet Ethereum but I'm not sure how to actually get the tokens. Can someone guide me through the process of receiving goerli ETH?
How many grams of silver is a bracelet?
I have a bracelet and I want to know how many grams of silver it contains. Is there a way to find out the exact weight of silver in my bracelet?
Will trading make you a millionaire?
I'm curious if trading, with its potential risks and rewards, can actually make someone a millionaire. I've heard stories of people making it big in the markets, but I wonder if it's really possible for everyone.
What is base Ethereum?
I heard about Ethereum and I'm curious to learn more about its fundamentals. Specifically, I want to understand what Ethereum's base is and how it differs from other cryptocurrencies.