Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
CryptoWizard CryptoWizard Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1410

Is it smart to invest in Ethereum Classic?

I'm considering investing in Ethereum Classic but I'm not sure if it's a smart decision. I've heard mixed reviews about it and would like to know if it's worth investing in based on its potential for growth and returns.

Is it smart to invest in Ethereum Classic?
CosmicWave CosmicWave Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1042

Is my bracelet real silver?

I have a bracelet that I bought a while ago, and I'm not sure if it's made of real silver. It has a nice shine to it, but I want to confirm its authenticity. Is there a way to verify if my bracelet is indeed real silver?

Is my bracelet real silver?
DondaejiDelightfulCharmingSmile DondaejiDelightfulCharmingSmile Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1383

Will ETC go up again?

I am wondering if the price of Ethereum Classic (ETC) will increase again in the future. I am considering investing in ETC, but I am not sure if it is a wise decision given the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

Will ETC go up again?
HanRiverVisionary HanRiverVisionary Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1122

What is the difference between 3 white soldiers and 3 black crows?

I want to understand the distinction between two technical patterns in candlestick charting: 3 white soldiers and 3 black crows. How do they differ and what do they indicate about the market trend?

What is the difference between 3 white soldiers and 3 black crows?
Andrea Andrea Thu Feb 06 2025 | 8 answers 1510

Can I use my own domain with Hostinger?

I am considering using Hostinger for web hosting, but I'm not sure if they allow customers to use their own domain names. I would like to keep my current domain and was wondering if it's possible to do so with Hostinger.

Can I use my own domain with Hostinger?