Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Sebastiano Sebastiano Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 832

How can I see my AirDrop history?

I want to know how I can check the history of files sent and received via AirDrop on my device. Is there a way to access this information?

How can I see my AirDrop history?
Lucia Lucia Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1555

What is the Shanghai update of Ethereum?

I heard about an update called the Shanghai upgrade for Ethereum. Could someone explain to me what this Shanghai update is about and what changes it brings to the Ethereum network?

What is the Shanghai update of Ethereum?
Valentina Valentina Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1140

How much did John McAfee sell McAfee for?

John McAfee sold his company, McAfee, and I'm curious about the specific amount he received for it. I want to know the exact figure of the sale.

How much did John McAfee sell McAfee for?
Ilaria Ilaria Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 2109

What is the wick strategy?

The Wyckoff Method, also known as the Wyckoff Trading Method or simply the 'Wick Strategy,' is a set of trading rules and strategies originally developed by Richard Wyckoff in the early 1930s. It includes three basic laws, the concept of effort and result, and specific trading techniques designed to help investors and traders make informed decisions in the stock market.

What is the wick strategy?
Maria Maria Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1210

How many Neiro coins?

I am curious to know the total number of Neiro coins that are currently available or in circulation. Could someone please provide me with this information?

How many Neiro coins?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users