Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
StormGalaxy StormGalaxy Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1402

How do I identify an AirDrop sender?

I received an AirDrop but I'm not sure who sent it. Is there a way to trace back the sender or find out their identity through AirDrop?

How do I identify an AirDrop sender?
OpalSolitude OpalSolitude Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 1338

How do I get my ERC20 wallet address?

I'm trying to find my ERC20 wallet address. I've been using crypto for a while, but I can't seem to locate my ERC20 address. How do I go about finding it?

How do I get my ERC20 wallet address?
BlockchainEmpiress BlockchainEmpiress Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 1425

What are two real life examples of how an emergency fund could help reduce stress in your life?

I'm trying to understand how having an emergency fund can actually help me in real life situations. Could you provide me with two examples where such a fund would have helped reduce stress or anxiety in personal or financial crises?

What are two real life examples of how an emergency fund could help reduce stress in your life?
Andrea Andrea Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1276

What is the alternative to the 50 30 20 rule?

I'm interested in finding out about possible alternatives to the 50 30 20 budgeting rule. I want to know if there are other effective budgeting strategies or rules that people use as an alternative to this popular method.

What is the alternative to the 50 30 20 rule?
lucas_clark_artist lucas_clark_artist Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 899

What is the 50/20/30 savings rule of thumb?

The 50/20/30 savings rule of thumb is a budgeting method that suggests allocating 50% of income to essential expenses, 20% to savings and investments, and 30% to discretionary spending. This rule aims to help individuals balance their spending and saving habits.

What is the 50/20/30 savings rule of thumb?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users