Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Giulia Giulia Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1023

Can I mine Litecoin with my phone?

I'm wondering if it's possible to mine Litecoin using just my phone. I've heard about cryptocurrency mining and I'm curious if my device has enough power to handle this kind of task.

Can I mine Litecoin with my phone?
TaegeukChampionCourage TaegeukChampionCourage Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1694

Is MetaMask swap safe?

I've been hearing a lot about MetaMask and its swap feature recently. I'm considering using it, but I'm concerned about the safety of the swap function. Is it secure to use MetaMask swap for cryptocurrency transactions? Are there any known security issues or risks that I should be aware of?

Is MetaMask swap safe?
Ilaria Ilaria Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1218

Do airdropped photos disappear?

I received some photos via airdrop and I want to know if they will disappear after a while or if they will stay in my device indefinitely.

Do airdropped photos disappear?
Tommaso Tommaso Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 1145

Why is ETH Zurich so famous?

ETH Zurich is renowned worldwide. I'm curious to understand the reasons behind its fame. Is it because of its academic excellence, groundbreaking research, or the notable alumni it has produced?

Why is ETH Zurich so famous?
Federico Federico Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1607

Who shows up on AirDrop?

I'm wondering who appears on my AirDrop list. Is it just my contacts or can it be anyone nearby? And how does AirDrop decide who to show?

Who shows up on AirDrop?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users