Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Leonardo Leonardo Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 1291

Is forex legal in Japan?

I am inquiring about the legality of forex trading in Japan. I have heard different views on this topic and would like to clarify if individuals are allowed to engage in forex transactions in Japan, and if there are any specific regulations or restrictions that I should be aware of.

Is forex legal in Japan?
CryptoMystic CryptoMystic Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1821

How do I find my ERC-20 address in Binance?

I'm trying to locate my ERC-20 address within the Binance platform. I need to know where and how I can find this address as I want to use it for a transaction.

How do I find my ERC-20 address in Binance?
KatieAnderson KatieAnderson Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 1006

How to find a smart contract?

I'm trying to locate a specific smart contract, but I'm not sure where to start. Can someone guide me through the process of finding it? I need to access its details and functions for a project I'm working on.

How to find a smart contract?
Pietro Pietro Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1775

Why is blockchain delaying my transaction?

I'm trying to make a transaction using blockchain technology, but it's taking much longer than expected to process. Why is the blockchain causing this delay in my transaction?

Why is blockchain delaying my transaction?
Sara Sara Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1107

Where is the full Ethereum state held?

I'm trying to understand where the complete Ethereum state is stored. I know Ethereum is a decentralized platform, but I'm curious about the specific location or mechanism where all the data pertaining to the Ethereum state is kept.

Where is the full Ethereum state held?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users