Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
ethan_carter_engineer ethan_carter_engineer Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1315

Where does Telegram get its money?

I am curious about Telegram, the messaging app. I want to know how it generates revenue. Where does Telegram get its funding from? Is it through subscriptions, advertisements, or some other means?

Where does Telegram get its money?
Silvia Silvia Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1638

How do I see something that was AirDropped?

I received some files via AirDrop on my device, but I'm not sure where to find them. How can I view or access the items that were sent to me through AirDrop?

How do I see something that was AirDropped?
JamesBrown JamesBrown Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1402

What is the 84 candle rule?

The 84 candle rule refers to a specific guideline or principle related to candle-making or candle usage, possibly derived from the dystopian novel 'Nineteen Eighty-Four' by George Orwell, published in 1949. However, the exact details and implications of this '84 candle rule' are unclear without further context, as it's not a widely recognized term within the candle industry or general parlance.

What is the 84 candle rule?
CryptoMaven CryptoMaven Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 883

Is minting NFT free?

I'm interested in minting an NFT, but I'm not sure if there's a cost associated with it. I've heard that some platforms allow you to mint NFTs for free, while others may charge a fee. I'd like to know if minting NFT is generally free or if there are costs involved.

Is minting NFT free?
Chiara Chiara Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1154

How to mine goerli ETH?

To mine Goerli ETH, you need to install a mining software like Geth or other compatible miner. Then, join a mining pool that supports Goerli network. Configure the miner with the pool's server details and start mining. Ensure your machine meets the necessary specs and adjust settings for optimal performance.

How to mine goerli ETH?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users