Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Federica Federica Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 954

What is the limit of smart contract in Ethereum?

The limit of smart contracts in Ethereum primarily lies in security challenges, debugging difficulties, programming language restrictions, and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) limitations. Security issues stem from the Immutable nature of smart contracts and public code access. Debugging is painful due to a lack of powerful interactive debuggers and informative error messages. The Solidity programming language has limitations such as a dearth of general-purpose libraries and support for error logging. Finally, EVM limitations include restricted debugging support and bytecode execution inefficiency.

What is the limit of smart contract in Ethereum?
Carlo Carlo Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1159

What is the 3 candle strategy?

I heard about a trading strategy called the 3 candle strategy, but I'm not sure what it is. Can someone explain the basics of this strategy and how it works in the market?

What is the 3 candle strategy?
SakuraBlooming SakuraBlooming Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 954

How old was John McAfee when died?

I want to know the age of John McAfee when he died. I'm curious about how old he was at the time of his death.

How old was John McAfee when died?
ShintoBlessing ShintoBlessing Thu Feb 06 2025 | 8 answers 1917

How much does USDT charge for transactions?

I'm curious about the fees charged by USDT for transactions. I'd like to know how much it costs to use USDT for payments or transfers.

How much does USDT charge for transactions?
Martino Martino Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1311

How long is the ERC interview?

I am wondering about the duration of the ERC interview. I need to know how long it typically takes so that I can prepare accordingly.

How long is the ERC interview?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users