Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
KimonoGlory KimonoGlory Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 980

What is the maximum node size in Storj?

I'm interested in knowing the limit on node size for Storj. I want to understand the maximum allowed node size in this platform.

What is the maximum node size in Storj?
CryptoAlchemy CryptoAlchemy Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1027

Is dank good or bad?

I've heard the word 'dank' being used a lot recently, and I'm wondering whether it has a positive or negative connotation. Is 'dank' considered good or bad?

Is dank good or bad?
Dario Dario Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1963

How to stop staking in MetaMask?

I've been staking some tokens using MetaMask, but now I want to unstake them. However, I'm not sure how to do it. Can someone guide me through the process of unstaking in MetaMask?

How to stop staking in MetaMask?
CherryBlossomFalling CherryBlossomFalling Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1766

What is the difference between client node and master node in Elasticsearch?

I want to understand the difference between a client node and a master node in Elasticsearch. I'm confused about their roles and responsibilities within the Elasticsearch cluster.

What is the difference between client node and master node in Elasticsearch?
MoonlitCharm MoonlitCharm Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1275

Is a smart contract a wallet?

I'm confused about the relationship between a smart contract and a wallet. Are they the same thing, or is a smart contract just a type of wallet? I need clarification on this.

Is a smart contract a wallet?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users