Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Eleonora Eleonora Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1769

How much money should I have saved by 50?

I'm wondering how much money I should ideally have saved up when I reach the age of 50. I want to know if there's a general rule or benchmark for this.

How much money should I have saved by 50?
KimonoElegance KimonoElegance Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 2073

What will Solana be worth in 2024?

In 2024, Solana continued to gain momentum in the cryptocurrency market. With its high scalability and low transaction fees, Solana attracted a large number of investors and developers. Its ecosystem expanded significantly, with an increase in the number of projects integrating with the Solana network. This further boosted its dominance in the DeFi and NFT markets. Additionally, Solana's price reached an all-time high, indicating strong market confidence in the cryptocurrency.

What will Solana be worth in 2024?
Tommaso Tommaso Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1192

Where to find Wallet address in Binance?

I'm trying to locate my wallet address in Binance, but I'm not sure where to find it. I've looked through the platform, but can't seem to locate the specific section where my wallet address is displayed.

Where to find Wallet address in Binance?
DaeguDiva DaeguDiva Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1414

Can you send ETH from wallet to Coinbase?

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to transfer Ethereum (ETH) from my personal wallet to my Coinbase account. I'm not sure if there are any restrictions or special steps I need to follow to do this.

Can you send ETH from wallet to Coinbase?
TopazRider TopazRider Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1297

Are hammer and inverted hammer both bullish?

I'm trying to understand candlestick patterns. Specifically, I want to know if both the hammer and inverted hammer patterns are considered bullish indicators.

Are hammer and inverted hammer both bullish?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users