Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Daniele Daniele Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1274

Can a bullish hammer be red?

I'm wondering if a bullish hammer, which is a specific pattern in financial charts, can appear in red color. I'm asking this because colors often represent different meanings in chart analysis.

Can a bullish hammer be red?
GalaxyWhisper GalaxyWhisper Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1512

How much is drone USDT?

I'm interested in purchasing a drone and would like to know its price in USDT. Could you please tell me how much it costs in USDT?

How much is drone USDT?
CryptoElite CryptoElite Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1653

How much was ETH when it started?

I want to know the initial price of Ethereum (ETH) when it first started. I'm curious about how much it was valued at during its launch.

How much was ETH when it started?
CoinPrince CoinPrince Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 845

What is the difference between smart contracts and blockchain?

I'm trying to understand the difference between smart contracts and blockchain technology. I know they are both related to cryptocurrency and decentralized ledger, but how do they differ from each other?

What is the difference between smart contracts and blockchain?
Riccardo Riccardo Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 974

Is it legal to have a smart contract?

I'm wondering if it's legally acceptable to use smart contracts in business transactions. Are there any legal restrictions or implications I should be aware of before implementing them?

Is it legal to have a smart contract?