Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Matteo Matteo Fri Feb 07 2025 | 0 answers 0

Is Filecoin better than Arweave?

I am trying to decide between using Filecoin and Arweave for my data storage needs. I want to know which one is better in terms of reliability, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. Specifically, I'm curious if Filecoin has any advantages over Arweave.

Is Filecoin better than Arweave?
CharmedWhisper CharmedWhisper Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1545

How long does it take to confirm an Ethereum transaction?

I want to know how much time it takes to verify an Ethereum transaction. I'm curious about the average confirmation time for a transaction on the Ethereum network.

How long does it take to confirm an Ethereum transaction?
benjamin_stokes_astronomer benjamin_stokes_astronomer Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1421

How do I put money into a trading account?

I want to know the process of depositing funds into a trading account. How should I go about transferring money into my trading account?

How do I put money into a trading account?
DongdaemunTrendsetting DongdaemunTrendsetting Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 2060

How to claim base name?

I need to know the process of claiming a base name. What steps should I follow? Is there a specific procedure or set of requirements that I need to fulfill to successfully claim a base name?

How to claim base name?
Martino Martino Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1914

What is the future of SEV stock?

I'm wondering about the future prospects of SEV stock. I want to know if it has potential for growth or if there are any factors that might affect its performance in the coming months or years.

What is the future of SEV stock?