Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
ShintoSpirit ShintoSpirit Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1359

What is fall below?

I am trying to understand the concept of "fall below". Could someone explain what it means and provide some examples or contexts where this term is commonly used?

What is fall below?
SakuraDance SakuraDance Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1487

What was the first NFT project on Ethereum?

I'm trying to find out what was the inaugural NFT project on the Ethereum blockchain. I'm curious about the very first project that utilized Ethereum for creating and trading non-fungible tokens.

What was the first NFT project on Ethereum?
KimonoSerenity KimonoSerenity Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1446

Can you short gold futures?

I'm considering investing in gold futures, but I'm not sure if I can short them. I want to understand if it's possible to profit from a decrease in gold prices by shorting gold futures.

Can you short gold futures?
mia_harrison_painter mia_harrison_painter Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1763

How long does it take for Erigon archive node to sync?

I'm running an Erigon archive node and I'm wondering how long it will take for it to fully sync with the Ethereum network. I've heard it can take a while, but I'm hoping for a more specific estimate.

How long does it take for Erigon archive node to sync?
Ilaria Ilaria Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 839

What is the ETH USD forecast today?

I'm wondering about the ETH USD forecast for today. I want to know if the price of Ethereum is expected to go up or down in the current market situation, based on expert analysis and market trends.

What is the ETH USD forecast today?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users