Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
HanjiArtistryCraftsmanship HanjiArtistryCraftsmanship Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1411

Where are Ethereum servers located?

I'm interested in understanding the geographical distribution of Ethereum servers. Specifically, I want to know where these servers are primarily located and if there are any specific regions that host a significant number of them.

Where are Ethereum servers located?
GyeongjuGloryDays GyeongjuGloryDays Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1750

Is Kaspersky trustworthy?

I've been hearing mixed reviews about Kaspersky and I'm wondering if it's really trustworthy. Some say it's great for protection, but others raise privacy concerns. I need to decide if I should use it on my computer.

Is Kaspersky trustworthy?
KDramaLegendaryStar KDramaLegendaryStar Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1367

What is the base wallet?

I'm trying to understand the concept of a base wallet. Could someone explain what it is and how it functions within the context of cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology?

What is the base wallet?
SsamziegangSerenade SsamziegangSerenade Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1777

Is ETH short for Ethereum?

I heard people talking about ETH in a cryptocurrency discussion. I'm not very familiar with the term and want to know if ETH is a short form for Ethereum.

Is ETH short for Ethereum?
Riccardo Riccardo Sat Feb 08 2025 | 8 answers 1129

What blockchain is dogecoin?

I'm interested in Dogecoin and I want to know more about its technical background. Specifically, I'd like to understand what blockchain Dogecoin is based on. Is it a standalone blockchain or does it operate on an existing one like Ethereum or Bitcoin?

What blockchain is dogecoin?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users