Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
CherryBlossomDance CherryBlossomDance Sat Jun 08 2024 | 6 answers 1275

Can an iPhone mine crypto?

Can an iPhone really be used to mine cryptocurrencies? I've heard rumors about this, but is it actually feasible? I'm curious about the technical aspects involved. Would the iPhone's processing power be sufficient for mining? And what about the battery life? Would mining constantly drain the battery? Also, are there any specific apps or tools available that allow iPhone users to mine crypto? It sounds intriguing, but I'm skeptical about its practicality. Could you clarify these points for me?

Can an iPhone mine crypto?
Maria Maria Sat Jun 08 2024 | 7 answers 1441

What is the 30% tax in France?

Could you please explain what the 30% tax in France actually refers to? I'm curious to know if it's a specific type of tax, like income tax or capital gains tax, or if it applies to a certain category of transactions or investments. Also, how does this tax rate compare to other taxes in France, and what are the conditions or thresholds for it to be applied? Finally, is there any way to mitigate or reduce the impact of this tax for individuals or businesses? Thank you for your clarification.

What is the 30% tax in France?
Stardust Stardust Sat Jun 08 2024 | 5 answers 1115

How do I transfer money from crypto to cash?|You can use a crypto exchange like Coinbase, Binance, Gemini or Kraken to turn Bitcoin into cash. This may be an easy method if you already use a centralized exchange and your crypto lives in a custodial wallet. Choose the coin and amount you'd like to sell, agree to the rates and your cash will be available to you.

How exactly do I convert my cryptocurrency holdings into cash? Could you elaborate on the process? Is it necessary to use a specific crypto exchange, like Coinbase or Binance? Are there any alternative platforms like Gemini or Kraken that can help with this? Assuming I'm already a user of a centralized exchange and my cryptos are stored in a custodial wallet, would this make the process simpler? How do I select the coin and determine the amount I want to sell? And once I've agreed to the exchange rates, how long will it take for the cash to be accessible to me?

How do I transfer money from crypto to cash?|You can use a crypto exchange like Coinbase, Binance, Gemini or Kraken to turn Bitcoin into cash. This may be an easy method if you already use a centralized exchange and your crypto lives in a custodial wallet. Choose the coin and amount you'd like to sell, agree to the rates and your cash will be available to you.
Lorenzo Lorenzo Sat Jun 08 2024 | 7 answers 1511

Is mining crypto legal in Japan?

Could you please enlighten me on the legality of crypto mining in Japan? I've been hearing conflicting opinions about it, and I'm quite perplexed. Does the Japanese government recognize crypto mining as a legitimate activity? Are there any specific regulations or laws governing this practice in Japan? Also, I'm curious to know if miners in Japan face any challenges or obstacles due to the legal framework surrounding crypto mining. Thank you for clarifying this matter for me.

Is mining crypto legal in Japan?
emma_carter_doctor emma_carter_doctor Sat Jun 08 2024 | 5 answers 817

Why is property so cheap in Spain?|Thus we see the availability of housing is 40% higher in Spain. That figure alone would explain why the rent is much cheaper. In addition, as Stephan Gasteyger has said, .the Spanish economy and real estate market are in a downward cycle and that pushes prices even lower

Why is it that property prices in Spain are so much lower than elsewhere? Could you possibly elaborate on the reasons behind this trend? Apparently, Spain has a 40% higher availability of housing compared to other places. Does this high availability alone justify the significantly cheaper rental rates? Furthermore, Stephan Gasteyger mentioned that the Spanish economy and real estate market are currently experiencing a downward cycle. Could you please explain how this downward trend contributes to the further reduction in property prices?

Why is property so cheap in Spain?|Thus we see the availability of housing is 40% higher in Spain. That figure alone would explain why the rent is much cheaper. In addition, as Stephan Gasteyger has said, .the Spanish economy and real estate market are in a downward cycle and that pushes prices even lower