Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Michele Michele Sat Jun 08 2024 | 7 answers 1757

How to avoid crypto taxes in Dubai?

I'm curious, how can one avoid crypto taxes in Dubai? Is there a legal way to structure my investments in cryptocurrencies so that I don't have to pay taxes on my gains? Or are there any specific tax shelters or exemptions that I can take advantage of? I've heard rumors about certain loopholes, but I want to make sure I'm staying within the legal framework. Could you please clarify the situation for me?

How to avoid crypto taxes in Dubai?
DongdaemunTrendsetterStyleIconTrend DongdaemunTrendsetterStyleIconTrend Sat Jun 08 2024 | 7 answers 1594

How much money do I need to get residency in Spain?|In calculating the proof of income for non-lucrative residency, you must have . The IPREM for 2023 is €600 per month. Therefore, as an individual, you will need to have €2,400 as a regular guaranteed monthly income or a yearly income of €28,800.an annual income of 400% of IPREM in your bank account

How much money is required to qualify for residency in Spain? I'm curious about the income proof required for non-lucrative residency. Could you explain what the IPREM for 2023 stands for? Based on this, how much monthly income should I have regularly guaranteed? Also, what would be the equivalent yearly income required for residency? Is it correct that I need to have an annual income equivalent to 400% of the IPREM in my bank account?

How much money do I need to get residency in Spain?|In calculating the proof of income for non-lucrative residency, you must have . The IPREM for 2023 is €600 per month. Therefore, as an individual, you will need to have €2,400 as a regular guaranteed monthly income or a yearly income of €28,800.an annual income of 400% of IPREM in your bank account
Federico Federico Sat Jun 08 2024 | 0 answers 0

How do I start crypto and make money?

I'm really interested in the cryptocurrency space, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with where to start. Could you please explain to me in simple terms how I can get into crypto and potentially make some money from it? What are the first steps I should take? Do I need to invest a large amount of money to start? Are there any risks I should be aware of? I've heard about mining and trading, but how do they work? Is there a specific type of cryptocurrency that's more profitable than others? Any advice or resources you could recommend to help me navigate this new territory would be greatly appreciated.

How do I start crypto and make money?
Sara Sara Sat Jun 08 2024 | 5 answers 941

What does 3X + 5x + 10x mean on Binance?

I don't understand this question. Could you please assist me in answering it?

What does 3X + 5x + 10x mean on Binance?
SakuraSmile SakuraSmile Sat Jun 08 2024 | 7 answers 1418

Is Bybit allowed in Japan?

Could you please clarify whether Bybit is permitted to operate in Japan? Given the complex regulatory landscape surrounding cryptocurrencies in Japan, I'm curious to know if Bybit has obtained the necessary licenses or registrations to conduct its business within the country. Additionally, I'm interested in understanding any potential restrictions or limitations that Bybit might face in Japan, especially considering the strict financial regulations in place. Could you provide any insight into this matter? Thank you for your assistance.

Is Bybit allowed in Japan?