Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
ethan_carter_engineer ethan_carter_engineer Sat Jun 08 2024 | 5 answers 1303

Do I pay tax if I receive crypto?|Receiving crypto: , i.e. at the fair market value of the tokens as on the date of receipt on exchanges or DEXes. Tax will be levied at 30% on such value.Crypto assets received at the time of mining will be taxed on the value determined as per Rule 11UA

Could you clarify for me, am I required to pay taxes if I receive cryptocurrency? If so, how is the taxable value determined? Is it based on the fair market value of the tokens on the date of receipt, whether it's through exchanges or decentralized exchanges? And is the tax rate fixed at 30% for this value? Additionally, for crypto assets received through mining, how does the taxation work? Is it taxed on the value determined according to Rule 11UA? Thank you for your assistance in clarifying these points.

Do I pay tax if I receive crypto?|Receiving crypto: , i.e. at the fair market value of the tokens as on the date of receipt on exchanges or DEXes. Tax will be levied at 30% on such value.Crypto assets received at the time of mining will be taxed on the value determined as per Rule 11UA
BlockchainBaron BlockchainBaron Sat Jun 08 2024 | 6 answers 1185

Is it illegal to buy crypto in Malaysia?|Is crypto legal in Malaysia? — that means it's not a legally recognised payment method. However, that doesn't mean that crypto is illegal. There are no laws prohibiting the exchange of services or assets of cryptocurrencies in Malaysia.Crypto is not legal tender in Malaysia

Hello, I'm curious about the legality of cryptocurrencies in Malaysia. Could you clarify for me whether it's illegal to purchase crypto in Malaysia? Also, does Malaysia legally recognize crypto as a form of payment? I've heard that crypto isn't considered legal tender, but does that automatically mean it's illegal? I'm just trying to understand the legal framework surrounding cryptocurrencies in Malaysia. Thank you for your assistance.

Is it illegal to buy crypto in Malaysia?|Is crypto legal in Malaysia?  — that means it's not a legally recognised payment method. However, that doesn't mean that crypto is illegal. There are no laws prohibiting the exchange of services or assets of cryptocurrencies in Malaysia.Crypto is not legal tender in Malaysia
alexander_watson_astronaut alexander_watson_astronaut Sat Jun 08 2024 | 6 answers 1829

Is it safe to do crypto mining?

I don't understand this question. Could you please assist me in answering it?

Is it safe to do crypto mining?
CherryBlossomGrace CherryBlossomGrace Sat Jun 08 2024 | 6 answers 1077

Do I need a Spanish bank account to buy a house in Spain?|Is a Spanish bank account required to buy a property in Spain? .Yes, you need a Spanish bank account to facilitate the property-buying process, especially if you are obtaining a mortgage

Do I absolutely require a Spanish bank account in order to purchase a house in Spain? I'm considering various options for financing, including possibly obtaining a mortgage. Is having a Spanish bank account essential for this entire process, or are there alternative methods? Could I proceed with the purchase even without a Spanish bank account, especially if I'm not planning to take out a loan?

Do I need a Spanish bank account to buy a house in Spain?|Is a Spanish bank account required to buy a property in Spain? .Yes, you need a Spanish bank account to facilitate the property-buying process, especially if you are obtaining a mortgage
ShintoSanctuary ShintoSanctuary Sat Jun 08 2024 | 5 answers 1357

Is crypto legal in Israel?

Could you please clarify for me whether or not cryptocurrency is considered legal in the country of Israel? I've been hearing different opinions and it's quite confusing. I'm interested in investing in crypto but I want to make sure it's a legitimate and safe option in Israel. Could you provide me with some insight into the legal status of crypto in Israel and any relevant regulations that might affect investors like me? Thank you for your assistance in clarifying this matter for me.

Is crypto legal in Israel?