Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
SolitudeSeeker SolitudeSeeker Wed Feb 05 2025 | 7 answers 1263

What is the difference between validator client and consensus client?

In Ethereum's proof-of-stake system, a consensus client implements the proof-of-stake consensus algorithm, enabling network agreement based on validated data. A validator client, run by validators who have staked 32 ETH, is responsible for validating new blocks, re-executing transactions, and sending attestations. The main difference lies in their roles: the consensus client manages consensus, while the validator client actively participates in block validation.

What is the difference between validator client and consensus client?
CryptoEagle CryptoEagle Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 981

How much does ETH charge per transaction?

I'm curious about the cost of Ethereum transactions. Specifically, I want to know how much ETH is charged for each transaction on the network.

How much does ETH charge per transaction?
Valentina Valentina Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1284

Can you AirDrop hidden photos?

I have some hidden photos on my device and I'm wondering if it's possible to share these photos using AirDrop without unhiding them first.

Can you AirDrop hidden photos?
Raffaele Raffaele Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 778

Is ESG a good investment?

I've been hearing a lot about ESG investing recently and I'm wondering if it's a good investment option. I want to understand if investing in companies that prioritize environmental, social, and governance factors can be profitable in the long run.

Is ESG a good investment?
Giulia Giulia Wed Feb 05 2025 | 5 answers 1012

How do I buy ETH with Binance?

I'm trying to purchase Ethereum (ETH) using Binance, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've heard of Binance and know it's a popular cryptocurrency exchange, but I need help navigating the platform to buy ETH.

How do I buy ETH with Binance?