Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
StormGalaxy StormGalaxy Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1791

Is Shepard older than Garrus?

I'm trying to figure out if Shepard is older than Garrus. I'm a big fan of their characters and I'm just curious about their age difference. Can anyone help me with this?

Is Shepard older than Garrus?
Stefano Stefano Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1879

What is base TPS?

I'm trying to understand what base TPS stands for and represents. I've heard this term in the context of transactions per second, but I need a clear explanation of its meaning and how it's applied.

What is base TPS?
Elena Elena Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1021

When can I Unstake ETH 2.0 Coinbase?

I staked some ETH 2.0 on Coinbase and now I want to unstake it. I'm wondering when I'll be able to do that. Can someone tell me when I can unstake my ETH 2.0 from Coinbase?

When can I Unstake ETH 2.0 Coinbase?
HanjiArtistry HanjiArtistry Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 982

Are perpetual contracts good?

I'm considering a perpetual contract but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I've heard they can provide stability and predictability, but I'm concerned about potential drawbacks. Should I go for it?

Are perpetual contracts good?
EmeraldPulse EmeraldPulse Thu Feb 06 2025 | 0 answers 0

Why can't I withdraw money from my brokerage account?

I'm trying to withdraw money from my brokerage account, but it's not working. I don't understand why I can't access my funds. Is there a hold or restriction on my account? What should I do to resolve this issue?

Why can't I withdraw money from my brokerage account?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users