Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
CryptoLegend CryptoLegend Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1651

Is XRP worth the hype?

I've been hearing a lot about XRP recently and I'm wondering if it's really worth the hype. I want to understand if investing in XRP is a good decision or if it's just overhyped.

Is XRP worth the hype?
Arianna Arianna Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1817

How can I have a USDT wallet?

I want to know how I can get a USDT wallet. I'm interested in storing USDT and need to understand the steps or process to acquire a wallet specifically for this purpose.

How can I have a USDT wallet?
MysticRainbow MysticRainbow Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1108

Can anyone see my AirDrop?

I'm wondering if other people can see my AirDrop when I'm using it. Is it possible for them to view or access the files I'm sharing through AirDrop?

Can anyone see my AirDrop?
CryptoAlchemy CryptoAlchemy Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1285

How do I move tokens between networks?

I'm trying to figure out the process of transferring tokens from one network to another. I need to know the steps or methods involved in moving these digital assets between different networks.

How do I move tokens between networks?
CryptoAlchemy CryptoAlchemy Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 827

Why is my ETH transfer not showing up?

I sent some ETH to another wallet, but the transfer is not showing up in the recipient's account. I've checked the transaction hash and it says it's been confirmed on the blockchain, but the funds haven't appeared in the destination wallet yet.

Why is my ETH transfer not showing up?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users