Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Chloe_martinez_explorer Chloe_martinez_explorer Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1765

What does ERC stand for?

ERC is an abbreviation that has multiple meanings, including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Center, Emergency Response Center, European Research Council, and Ethereum Request for Comment. The specific meaning of ERC depends on the context in which it is used.

What does ERC stand for?
Lucia Lucia Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1273

Why is 666 the number of the beast?

I've heard that the number 666 is associated with something called 'the number of the beast'. I'm curious to know why this specific number has such a negative connotation and where this idea originated from.

Why is 666 the number of the beast?
emma_anderson_scientist emma_anderson_scientist Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1722

How true is the movie The Devil Has a Name?

I've watched the movie The Devil Has a Name and I'm wondering how accurate it is in terms of the events and portrayal of characters. Can someone provide insights on its authenticity?

How true is the movie The Devil Has a Name?
amelia_doe_explorer amelia_doe_explorer Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1730

What does 2 hammer candlestick mean?

I came across a term called '2 hammer candlestick' in my trading research. I'm curious to know what this term signifies in the context of candlestick charts and how it might affect my trading decisions.

What does 2 hammer candlestick mean?
Martina Martina Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1745

Why is Ethereum slow?

I've been using Ethereum for some transactions recently, but I've noticed that it's been really slow. I'm wondering why Ethereum is so slow compared to other cryptocurrencies. Is it because of the high volume of transactions or something else?

Why is Ethereum slow?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users