Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Marco Marco Thu Feb 06 2025 | 5 answers 1136

What is the most bullish candle pattern?

I'm interested in technical analysis, particularly candlestick patterns. I want to know which candlestick pattern is considered the most bullish, indicating a strong possibility of price increase in the market.

What is the most bullish candle pattern?
Alessandro Alessandro Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1802

Can you see the history of AirDrop?

I want to know if it's possible to view the history of AirDrop transactions. Can I see who sent files to me via AirDrop and when?

Can you see the history of AirDrop?
RobertJohnson RobertJohnson Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1643

What type of solution is an alloy?

I'm curious about alloys. Specifically, I want to know what kind of solution they are considered to be. Are they solid solutions, or do they fall under a different category? I'd like a clear explanation of this.

What type of solution is an alloy?
lucas_jackson_pilot lucas_jackson_pilot Thu Feb 06 2025 | 7 answers 1729

What is one disadvantage of proof of stake?

I am exploring the cons of different blockchain consensus mechanisms. Currently, I am interested in understanding the potential downsides of the proof of stake model and its impact on the overall blockchain network.

What is one disadvantage of proof of stake?
GyeongjuGlory GyeongjuGlory Thu Feb 06 2025 | 6 answers 1279

What will happen during the Bitcoin halving?

I want to know what changes or events will occur when Bitcoin experiences a halving event. Specifically, how will the halving affect the mining process, the reward system, and potentially the value of Bitcoin itself?

What will happen during the Bitcoin halving?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users