Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Martino Martino Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1333

How long did it take ETH to reach 1000?

I'm curious about the duration it took for Ethereum to reach a price of 1000. I want to understand the growth trajectory and the time frame within which it achieved this milestone.

How long did it take ETH to reach 1000?
Riccardo Riccardo Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1203

How do I know if my ETH address is ERC-20?

I'm trying to figure out if my Ethereum address supports ERC-20 tokens. I'm not sure how to check this and would like to know the steps to confirm if my ETH address is ERC-20 compatible.

How do I know if my ETH address is ERC-20?
CryptoQueen CryptoQueen Fri Feb 07 2025 | 7 answers 1687

Does Pat McAfee pay his guests?

I'm curious about Pat McAfee's show. Does he pay his guests for appearing on his program or are they just there for the exposure and the experience?

Does Pat McAfee pay his guests?
KabukiPassion KabukiPassion Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1293

What if I invested $1,000 in Ethereum 5 years ago?

I am wondering about the potential outcomes if I had made a $1,000 investment in Ethereum five years ago. I'm curious about how much that investment would have grown over time.

What if I invested $1,000 in Ethereum 5 years ago?
CryptoVanguard CryptoVanguard Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1201

How to buy crypto with yen?

I'm interested in purchasing cryptocurrency using yen. I want to know the steps and platforms available to buy crypto with yen, and whether there are any specific regulations or restrictions I should be aware of when making such purchases.

How to buy crypto with yen?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users