Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Isabella Isabella Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 805

Is XRP and ETH the same?

I'm wondering if XRP and ETH are the same. I've heard about these two cryptocurrencies but I'm not sure if they are one and the same, or if they have some differences between them.

Is XRP and ETH the same?
Giuseppe Giuseppe Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1100

What is a GAS coin used for?

A GAS coin is primarily used as a means of payment for transaction fees and computational resources within the NEO blockchain platform. It ensures smooth operation of the network by incentivizing miners to validate transactions and secure the network.

What is a GAS coin used for?
Riccardo Riccardo Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1491

Will crypto mining ever end?

I'm wondering if crypto mining, this process of validating cryptocurrency transactions and adding them to the blockchain, will ever come to an end. With the increasing difficulty and competition, is it sustainable in the long run?

Will crypto mining ever end?
CryptoLegend CryptoLegend Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1432

What are sub-categories?

I'm trying to understand what sub-categories are. I know categories are broad groupings, but how do sub-categories fit into this? Are they more specific divisions within a broader category?

What are sub-categories?
CryptoProphet CryptoProphet Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1361

What if I sent tokens to a contract address?

I accidentally sent some tokens to a contract address and I'm wondering what will happen. Will I lose my tokens forever or is there a way to retrieve them? I'm really worried.

What if I sent tokens to a contract address?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users