Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Michele Michele Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1253

Which country is best for forex?

I'm considering investing in forex and I'm wondering which country would be the best for this type of investment. I'm looking for a stable economy, favorable regulations, and a good reputation in the forex market.

Which country is best for forex?
Pietro Pietro Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 530

How do I get ETH out of Coinbase Wallet?

I have some ETH stored in my Coinbase Wallet and I want to withdraw it, but I'm not sure how to do it. Can someone explain the steps I need to take to get my ETH out of the Coinbase Wallet?

How do I get ETH out of Coinbase Wallet?
SamuraiCourage SamuraiCourage Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1242

Why can't i change my country on Coinbase?

I'm trying to update my country information on Coinbase, but I can't seem to make any changes. I'm wondering why this is happening and if there's a specific reason or restriction that's preventing me from doing so.

Why can't i change my country on Coinbase?
Bianca Bianca Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1310

How long until a pending charge falls off?

I have a pending charge on my account and I'm wondering how long it will take for it to fall off. I'm concerned about it affecting my available balance and want to know when it will be resolved.

How long until a pending charge falls off?
DigitalDynastyGuard DigitalDynastyGuard Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 912

What are Japanese candlestick signs?

I've heard about Japanese candlestick signs in trading and investing, but I'm not quite sure what they are. Could someone explain to me what these signs are and how they are used in technical analysis?

What are Japanese candlestick signs?