Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Nicola Nicola Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1133

Can a hammer be bearish?

I'm wondering if a hammer, which is typically seen as a tool for striking things, can also represent a bearish sentiment in the financial market. Is there a connection between the two?

Can a hammer be bearish?
Lorenzo Lorenzo Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 894

What is a base trading?

I'm trying to understand the concept of base trading. Could someone explain what it is and provide some background information on this topic?

What is a base trading?
KDramaCharm KDramaCharm Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1167

Is 1.25 TB enough data for gaming?

I'm wondering if 1.25 terabytes of data would be sufficient for my gaming needs. I want to make sure I have enough storage for all my games and their updates.

Is 1.25 TB enough data for gaming?
EchoWhisper EchoWhisper Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1076

Is jasmy ERC-20?

I've been hearing a lot about Jasmy recently and I'm wondering if it's based on the ERC-20 standard. I know ERC-20 is a common standard for Ethereum tokens, but I'm not sure if Jasmy follows it.

Is jasmy ERC-20?
charlotte_bailey_doctor charlotte_bailey_doctor Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1026

How much monthly income will 250k generate?

I'm wondering how much monthly income I could potentially generate if I had 250k. Whether it's through investments, savings accounts, or other means, I'd like to know the possible range or average amount I could expect to receive each month.

How much monthly income will 250k generate?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users