Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
MountFujiMystic MountFujiMystic Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1161

What is the 200 EMA strategy?

I'm interested in learning about the 200 EMA strategy. Could someone explain what it is and how it works? I'd like to understand the basics of this trading strategy and how it can be applied in practice.

What is the 200 EMA strategy?
Raffaele Raffaele Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1040

What is the difference between hanging man and inverted hammer?

I want to understand the distinction between the hanging man and the inverted hammer. How do these two candlestick patterns differ from each other in terms of their appearance, interpretation, and implications for market trends?

What is the difference between hanging man and inverted hammer?
CryptoEmpire CryptoEmpire Fri Feb 07 2025 | 0 answers 0

What are common categories?

I'm trying to understand what the most common or general categories are. I'm looking for a list or examples of categories that are widely used or recognized in different contexts or fields.

What are common categories?
EthereumEliteGuard EthereumEliteGuard Fri Feb 07 2025 | 6 answers 1920

Can you share your Ethereum address?

I'm trying to share my Ethereum address with someone, but I'm not sure if it's safe to do so publicly. Should I just post it here or is there a better way to securely exchange this information?

Can you share your Ethereum address?
ShintoMystical ShintoMystical Fri Feb 07 2025 | 5 answers 1091

Why haven't I received my Ethereum?

I'm wondering why my Ethereum hasn't arrived in my wallet yet. I've been waiting for a while and there's no sign of it. Could there be a delay or an issue with the transaction?

Why haven't I received my Ethereum?