Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Giulia Giulia Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1817

How to master candle sticks?

I am interested in learning how to master candle sticks, which are a form of charting used in technical analysis of stocks and other financial instruments. I want to understand how to interpret and use them effectively for trading decisions.

How to master candle sticks?
BlockProducer BlockProducer Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1342

Which is the biggest market of Telegram?

I want to know which country or region has the largest user base or market share for Telegram, indicating where the messaging app is most popular or widely used.

Which is the biggest market of Telegram?
TaekwondoMaster TaekwondoMaster Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1170

Is hammer bullish or bearish?

I'm trying to figure out if the so-called 'hammer' pattern in technical analysis is generally interpreted as a bullish or bearish signal. Could someone clarify this for me?

Is hammer bullish or bearish?
Bianca Bianca Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 2160

Has the Tether collapsed?

I've been hearing some rumors about Tether's stability recently and I'm wondering if it has collapsed. There's been a lot of talk in the crypto community and I want to know if these concerns are valid.

Has the Tether collapsed?
CryptoEmpireGuard CryptoEmpireGuard Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1215

How do I store crypto on my external hard drive?

I want to know how to safely store my cryptocurrencies on an external hard drive. I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to transfer and secure my digital assets using an external storage device.

How do I store crypto on my external hard drive?