Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Paolo Paolo Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 734

What is the Ethereum address number?

I'm trying to find out what an Ethereum address number is. I've heard about Ethereum and understand it's a cryptocurrency, but I'm not sure what the address number refers to specifically.

What is the Ethereum address number?
Sara Sara Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1785

Is it safe to use Kaspersky anymore?

I've been using Kaspersky for a while, but recently I've heard some concerns about its safety. I'm wondering if it's still SAFE to use Kaspersky, or if I should switch to another antivirus software.

Is it safe to use Kaspersky anymore?
EchoChaser EchoChaser Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1147

Do lightning nodes pay?

I'm curious about the financial aspect of running a lightning node. Specifically, I want to know if operating a lightning node incurs any costs, and if so, who bears these costs.

Do lightning nodes pay?
Caterina Caterina Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 910

Can I learn Node JS in 2 days?

I'm wondering if it's possible to learn Node.js in just two days. I'm looking for a quick way to get up to speed with this technology for a project I'm working on.

Can I learn Node JS in 2 days?
Luca Luca Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1517

How long is the Ethereum smart contract address?

I'm trying to find out the length of an Ethereum smart contract address. I need this information to ensure I'm dealing with the correct address format when interacting with smart contracts on the Ethereum network.

How long is the Ethereum smart contract address?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users