Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
Martino Martino Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1374

What is the limit of Etherscan API?

I am wondering about the limitations of Etherscan API. Specifically, I want to know how many requests I can make per minute or hour, and if there are any other restrictions I should be aware of when using the API.

What is the limit of Etherscan API?
CharmedSun CharmedSun Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 839

How long is the staking period on Coinbase?

I am considering staking on Coinbase and I want to know how long the staking period is. I need this information to plan my investments accordingly.

How long is the staking period on Coinbase?
Enrico Enrico Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1521

What is the most popular Ethereum client?

I'm interested in knowing which Ethereum client is the most widely used and preferred by the community. I want to understand which client offers the best features, security, and stability for Ethereum users.

What is the most popular Ethereum client?
Matteo Matteo Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1349

Can I transfer from Coinbase to MetaMask?

I'm wondering if it's possible to move my funds from Coinbase to MetaMask. I've been using Coinbase for a while but recently heard about MetaMask and am considering transferring my assets.

Can I transfer from Coinbase to MetaMask?
Valentina Valentina Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 826

Is Hostinger better than GoDaddy?

I'm trying to decide between Hostinger and GoDaddy for my web hosting needs. I've heard good things about both, but I'm not sure which one is better. I need to know which platform offers better performance, reliability, and customer support.

Is Hostinger better than GoDaddy?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users