Cryptocurrency Q&A

Best way to learning about blockchain & crypto knowledge for free here 389342 questions

Start on BTCC →
GyeongjuGlorious GyeongjuGlorious Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1685

Is Total AV safe?

I'm considering using Total AV for antivirus protection on my computer, but I'm not sure if it's completely safe. I've heard mixed reviews about it, so I want to know if it's trustworthy and won't harm my system or data.

Is Total AV safe?
Sara Sara Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1322

How can I swap BNB to ETH?

I want to know how I can convert my BNB tokens to ETH. Is there a platform or an exchange that allows me to do this directly? What are the steps and fees involved in the process?

How can I swap BNB to ETH?
Ilaria Ilaria Sat Feb 08 2025 | 5 answers 1090

Is Telegram owned by China?

Telegram is not owned by China. It is a cross-platform instant messaging software founded by Nicolai and Pavel Durov in 2013, supporting users to exchange encrypted and self-destructing messages, as well as sending photos, videos and all types of files. Telegram is available on multiple platforms such as mobile, desktop, and web, with official clients provided and many third-party clients to choose from.

Is Telegram owned by China?
LitecoinLodestar LitecoinLodestar Sat Feb 08 2025 | 7 answers 1683

Is 100 GB equal to 1 TB?

I'm trying to figure out if 100 GB is the same as 1 TB. I know that computer storage units can sometimes be confusing, so I want to make sure I have this right.

Is 100 GB equal to 1 TB?
SamsungShiningStar SamsungShiningStar Sat Feb 08 2025 | 6 answers 1774

What is the 70-20-10 rule of thumb?

The 70-20-10 rule of thumb is a learning and development principle that suggests adults learn 70% from challenging on-the-job tasks, 20% from collaboration and insight from others, and 10% from formal or virtual classroom training.

What is the 70-20-10 rule of thumb?

| Topics at Cryptocurrency Q&A

Get the BTCC app to start your crypto journey

Get started today Scan to join our 100M+ users