Introducing tokenized stock and commodity futures
We’re excited to announce that we have added tokenized stocks and commodities to our list of products available on the platform.
By simply having USDT in the BTCC accounts, users can trade the most popular commodities like gold and silver as well as trending stocks like Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
What Are Tokenized Futures?
Tokenized futures are innovative products invented by BTCC, including tokenized stock futures, tokenized commodity futures, etc. Users can buy or sell stocks and commodities on BTCC with USDT without opening accounts on other traditional exchanges to trade stocks and commodities.
Tokenized futures are similar to cryptocurrency futures, but with a few differences:
- Trading hours: Cryptocurrency futures can be traded 24/7, while the trading hours of tokenized futures are tied to the trading hours of the stocks/commodities. For example, tokenized US stocks are only available for trading during the trading hours of the US stock market. Users can find the trading hours of each tokenized future contract on the product’s intro page.
- Prices: The price of BTCC’s tokenized futures is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with the market price of the target stock/commodity.
- Leverage: The leverage of BTCC tokenized futures is relatively higher (50-150x). Traders are advised to select the leverage based on their own risk tolerance, and traders should trade cautiously.
- Tokenized stock futures: BTCC tokenized stock futures trading differs from traditional stock trading. BTCC only provides contract trading services of the underlying stocks. When the underlying stock carries out corporate actions such as dividends and bonuses, please note that users on BTCC will not be entitled to those corporate actions.
- Token issuance: BTCC tokens are not in circulation on the market. BTCC only provides futures trading services of these tokens.
- Details: For the details of each tokenized futures contract, they can be found on each tokenized future contract’s intro page.
Tokenized futures available on the BTCC platform
GOLDUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with the international gold price. 1 GOLD = 1 Gold Token = 1 ounce (oz) of gold. Users can go long or short on GOLD with USDT with leverage of up to 150x.
SILVERUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with the international silver price. 1 SILVER = 1 Silver Token = 1 ounce (oz) of silver. Users can go long or short on SILVER with USDT with leverage of up to 150x.
AAPLUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with Apple’s stock price. 1 AAPL = 1 Apple Token = 1 share of the Apple stock. Users can go long or short on AAPL with USDT with leverage of up to 50x.
TSLAUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with Tesla’s stock price. 1 TSLA = 1 Tesla Token = 1 share of the Tesla stock. Users can go long or short on TSLA with USDT with leverage of up to 50x.
METAUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with Meta’s stock price. 1 META = 1 Meta Token = 1 share of the Meta stock. Users can go long or short on META with USDT with leverage of up to 50x.
MSFTUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with Microsoft Corporation’s stock price. 1 MSFT = 1 Microsoft Corporation Token = 1 share of the Microsoft Corporation stock. Users can go long or short on MSFT with USDT with leverage of up to 50x.
TSMUSDT is pegged at a 1:1 ratio with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited’s stock price.
1 TSM = 1 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited Token = 1 share of the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited stock. Users can go long or short on TSM with USDT with leverage of up to 50x.
Where to find tokenized futures on our platform
Here’s where you can find our tokenized futures on our web and app:
Go to Markets → USDT-Margined → Tokenized Stocks and Tokenized Commodities.
Go to Trade → USDT-Margined Futures → Perpetual.
FAQs about tokenized futures on BTCC
Q: Are tokenized futures settled in stocks or commodities like gold?
A: Currently, BTCC tokenized futures are only settled in USDT.
Q: How is the liquidity of tokenized futures guaranteed?
A: The liquidity of BTCC tokenized futures comes from users on BTCC and institutional users.
Not ready to trade live? Practise using our demo account
Every user is provided with a virtual fund of 100,000 USDT in their accounts to familiarize themselves with the market.
To get a taste of trading tokenized stocks and commodities with 0 risks, users can easily switch to demo trading mode on the BTCC web and app platforms.
Go to Futures → Tap Live Trading at the top right corner → Switch to Demo Trading.
Go to Trade → Tap USDT-Margined Futures → Tap Live Trading at the top right corner → Switch to Demo Trading.
Click to register or scan the below QR code to download the BTCC app:
Get a 10 USDT bonus by getting in touch with us on WhatsApp
Or scan the QR code with your phone
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news