Forced Liquidation Fees
BTCC Support3 months ago
When the user's position is liquidated, a certain percentage of the liquidation fee will be charged and deposited into the insurance fund, which will be marked as [Liquidation fee] in the transaction record.
It is recommended that users strictly control the risk of their positions to avoid forced liquidation.
Please note the following:
• For USDT-margined futures (long and short positions): Forced liquidation fee = liquidation quantity × liquidation price × liquidation fee rate. Fees are charged in USDT.
• For coin-margined futuers (long and short positions): Forced liquidation fee = liquidation quantity × liquidation fee rate. Fees are charged in the underlying asset.
• Once forced liquidation is triggered, positions might be taken over by the insurance fund to maintain platform service quality and market stability.
• The liquidation fee rate of BTCUSDT, BTCUSD, ETHUSDT, ETHUSD, and DOGEUSDT futures is 1%. All other products’ liquidation fee rate is 1.5%.
• BTCC has the right to change the liquidation fee rate, and users may not be notified. Please be informed.