Binance Learn and Earn Quiz Answers- P2P Quiz Answers
Are you looking for the latest Binance Learn and Earn Quiz Answers? You’ve come to the correct location!
Binance, the popular cryptocurrency exchange, is well-known for its willingness to try new things and expand its offerings. The Binance Bitcoin Button and the Binance Wodl games are just two of the exchange’s recent cryptocurrency-earning offerings. Learn and Earn, commonly known as Binance’s quiz product and dubbed “learn,” is among the oldest and most popular, delivering a wide variety of questions to Binance users in order to earn cryptocurrency.
There will be a P2P quiz answers in Binance learn & earn. All the information you need regarding the three quizzes is here, including the correct answers.
The Binance Learn and Earn Quiz Answers – Beginner’s Guide have already been published in a single post. Check this too.
What is Binance Learn And Earn Quiz?
With the goal of helping its customers better understand cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, Binance created the Learn and Earn Program.
Users are encouraged to learn more about crypto by reading articles and watching tutorial videos. And then they’ll use that knowledge to earn cryptocurrency by taking tests.
These have time-sensitive rewards that decrease in value with time. Both of the introductory classes cost 50,000 SHIB and cost half a billion US dollars.
How to Answer Binance Learn and Earn Quiz
If you want to join the Binance Learn and Earn program and earn some extra crypto, then you should do what we suggest below.
- If you want to learn more about earning and learning on Binance, visit their website.
- Examine the several crypto training options, including courses and tests, before deciding which ones to undertake.
- Choose the class, do as it says, and finish within the allotted time.
- If you do well on the test, you will be eligible for the cryptocurrency prizes immediately.
- You must go to Accounts > Rewards to claim your award.
Binance P2P Quiz Answers
1. The holding mechanism that secures your crypto during a transaction in order to prevent scams is called?
2. These users have to pick a nickname. They are:
3.Answer: True (Not Sure)
4.When you purchase crypto via Binance P2P, to which wallet is it transferred?
Answer: Funding Wallet
5.If you are looking to trade in bulk, you would trade with:
Answer: Block merchants
6.The taker fee for Binance P2P users is
7. True or False? You are a taker if you post P2P ads.
8.The two price types a user can select from while creating ads are:
Answer: Fixed and Floating
9.The act of buying crypto at a lower price somewhere and selling it at a higher price elsewhere is called:
10.If you are a buyer and you cancel your order, it will affect your:
Answer: 30d completion rate